Custom Variations and Special Services available on our elastics include:
- An alternative construction employing the use of fire resistant rubber.
- An alternative construction employing the use of an elastomeric substitute (in place of the natural rubber thread generally used in our manufacture), or NRL (natural rubber latex-free), which minimizes dermatological reaction, and is becoming increasingly popular for use in medical, and sports applications
- Availability of material in non-standard widths, stretches, and constructions
- Hot cutting for a “sealed” end, cut to your specified length
- Braided jute products
- Hot cutting
- UV, oil and abrasion resistant shock cords
Take a Look at Our Colors!
Cinnamon? Lemon? Sage?
What is your color need? We stock dozens of colors. For large orders, we can weave yarn-dyed elastics and non-elastics.
Metallic elastics are also stocked or made to order.
Visit our Which Elastic Do You Need? section to compare processes to suit your application.
We are proud to be “HNW, The Elastic People,” stretching to meet your needs. You can reach us directly at 401-728-2018. Ask for Customer Service at Extension 5.